September 15, 2014 by Brian Harmon
Based on your search for creative resume examples and what you might already know about video cover letters, write a blog post that explores the relative applicability/practicality of a more creative approach to your employment project. In other words, can you imagine a situation where you would consider deploying a non-traditional approach to your job search? Be specific about why/why not.
- ABCs of Cover Letters
- Peer Review of Cover Letters
- Remixing the Cover Letter (group work)
- Introduction to Imitation and Practicum Project
- (If time…practice with templates in Illustrator)
- Bring an advertisement or movie poster (digital) that catches your eye and read through the instructions and links on THIS page.
- Bring your flash drive.
- NO CLASS NEXT MONDAY.
- Employment Project Due Date CHANGED to 9.22.
- For more information on the relationship between Imitation, Invention, and classical rhetorical pedagogy, see John Muckelbauer’s article in Dropbox.