September 10, 2014 by Brian Harmon
Return to the prompt from Monday and revise/augment your response. If you have already written significantly (and are happy with what you’ve composed) add some personal anecdotes about your experiences with industry/academic collaboration.
- Carolyn Miller’s “What’s Practical about Technical Writing”
- Peer review resumes
- Discussion of multimodal options for resumes
- Cover Letters – Traditional and Video
- Bring in a draft of your cover letter
- Search for a creative resume that you might like to emulate
- Depending on your experience, explore some beginner tutorials on the Adobe Creative Suite. We’ll be working primarily with Illustrator next week. Here is one example.